What is your return policy?
- Please check full return and cancellation policy here.
How can I cancel an order?
- Orders can only be cancelled in 12 hours after placing the order. Contact email@example.com to cancel an order. Any order cancelled after 12 hours or after processing has started for custom items customer will be charged with 45% restocking fee.
Where do you ship from?
- We are proud to say we ship directly from our fulfillment centers located in United States.
Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, we offer FREE Worldwide Shipping!
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is FREE for all orders!
How long will it take to receive my order?
CUSTOM CANVAS ART:
- PROCESSING TIME: Once you place your order, there will be a 3-5 day processing period before shipment.
- SHIPPING TIME: After processing, Your Item/s will be packaged and shipped the same or next day! (Shipping: 3-5 Days)
- PROCESSING TIME: Once you place your order, there will be a 5-7 day processing period before shipment.
- SHIPPING TIME: After processing, Your Item/s will be packaged and shipped the same or next day! (Shipping: 10-15 Days)
Will I get a tracking number?
- Yes of course. When your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification from us which will include the shipping details and the tracking number.
Will you email me when my order is shipped out?
- Yes! You will get a confirmation email after you have placed your order, and another when your order is dispatched.
Please track your packages. Custom Pet Gifts is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments. Packages may/will be left at your front door by the postal courier if no one is home to receive it. We have no control over what happens to your package once the postal courier delivers it.
We do not replace or refund orders that are scanned "delivered" by USPS or UPS. ***
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
If there is a problem with your package delivery or tracking number, please contact USPS or UPS directly.
UPS: 1 (800) 742-5877
If USPS or UPS Tracking confirms that the package was "Delivered", no refunds or replacements will be granted.
If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, insufficient address, abandoned package, or refused package, you are responsible for the original shipping cost. This amount will be deducted from your order. No exceptions!
What happens if I type in the wrong address?
- If you provide us with a wrong address please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change it to the correct address only if your item has not been shipped yet. If your item has already been shipped you will be responsible for paying a 45% restocking fee. It is not our responsibility to re-send that item with your new address, so please be diligent make sure to type in your correct address when placing your orders! If you feel you made an error in your shipping address, please contact us immediately.
Where can I track my order?
We offer Worldwide Shipping but shipping times may vary based on country location. Please type in shipping details to checkout page to see shipping options.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP? (INTERNATIONAL)
CUSTOM CANVAS ART:
Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed at our warehouse prior to shipment.
Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to be processed at our warehouse prior to shipment.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR DELIVERY TO MY COUNTRY?
Shipping takes anywhere from 3-21 days depending on your country.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER (INTERNATIONAL ORDERS)
We use UPS Expedited Mail and USPS First-Class Mail International service for most of our orders. These methods offer the most affordable shipping rates, and, we will provide tracking information to your email/phone number on file.
Important Note: If there is a problem with your package delivery or tracking number, please contact the couriers directly.
UPS International Customers: 1-866-782-7892
UPS International Customers: 1-800-275-8777
If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, insufficient address, abandoned package or refused package, you are responsible for the original shipping cost. This amount will be deducted from your order.
Please note: We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS TAXES & DUTIES?
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
Custom Pet Gifts cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, on rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
(If you refuse a shipment from Custom Pet Gifts, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Custom Pet Gifts This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.)
CUSTOM CANVAS ART:
What are the canvas dimensions?
We print on to three different sized canvas frames. Each frame is gallery-ready and high quality. All canvas frames have a gallery standard depth of 1.25" thickness.
The frame sizes are:
8" x 10"
This is a favorite for those looking to gift a portrait. Note that our 8" x 10" has a slightly different height-to-width ratio than our other sizes and therefore your costume may not feature as much of the shoulder area as shown in the product photos on our product pages.
12" x 18"
A great mid-sized canvas which looks perfect in entrance halls, living spaces, bedrooms, and of course... above your pet's bed!
16" x 24"
Our favorite size. This size is our original offering and is our consistent top seller to pet parents worldwide. You can't fault this size, it's a fantastic large print and you get to see the details of your portrait up close. We love this one!
Is my photo good enough to use?
If you followed our photo guidelines, then yes your photo is very likely good enough to use.
• Make sure the photo is taken in good lighting (outdoor daylight is best)
• Try to take the photo at eye level with your pet
• They don't need to be looking at the camera
• Try to get a close up so we can see your pet's unique features
• Make sure the photo is not blurry
• Make sure no features (e.g. ears!) are out of frame - we can't add them if they aren't in the original photo
• Ensure that the fur color in the photo is not affected by bad lighting. If the fur in the photo is not accurate to real life, the fur in the design won't be either
We conduct a photo check for every new order we receive and will email you if we need a different one. But it's best to take matters in to your own hands and ensure you upload the best photo you have.
If we do need a new photo from you, this may lengthen your delivery time by a few days.
Please note that if you refuse to provide a replacement after we have informed you that the original photo may not result in quality canvas art, then we cannot refund you. It's your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with the photo you provide.
Note that is is the customer's responsibility to provide a high quality photo and although we do review orders, it is not our responsibility to chase you for a better photo. Low quality photos will not result in a high spec design that we show on site. All examples on our website were produce using high quality photos.
Does it matter if my photo has stuff in the background?
- No this shouldn't matter. Don't worry if there's a lot of stuff in the background. Obviously it's better if it's a plain/clear background. But don't obsess over it too much! It really doesn't make much difference.
How do you produce your designs?
- We do not paint from scratch.
- We are a digital design studio and we use a range of proprietary photo editing techniques, professional photo re-touching as well as a number of complex brush strokes and blending processes to turn your original photo in to a pet portrait.
Will I see the finished artwork before it gets printed?
- Due to the popularity of Custom Pet Gifts, we can't send proofs before printing. We understand that some pet owners are concerned about how it will turn out, so at request we can do our best to provide previews in a timely manner.
However, you shouldn't be worried at all. Our artists are amazingly talented and are full-time professionals specializing in pet art for Custom Pet Gifts.
Can you add/remove things for me?
Sorry but we can't offer to add things like accessories, extra background colors or extra bits to your chosen costume. We are very proud of our work and like to keep things uniform (pardon the pun!)
We can sometimes edit out tears, sleep and drool if you ask us but we cannot guarantee it.
However, if your pet is wearing some accessory in the original photo, we will always include it. The same goes for collars - we do remove collars for almost all costumes but it's always best for those that show some neck that you provide a photo of your pet without a collar on.
Can you change the background color?
- Right now we can't change the background colors for you. If you have a very dark pet and are afraid they won't show up on a custom with a black background, we would generally advise selecting a different costume.
Help! I thought it was an image wrap canvas, why are the sides black?
In over 90% of canvas prints we send out to our customers, we do use an image wrap. This means your image wraps round the edges of your canvas creating a really seamless final product.
However in some cases we have to use what we call a 'black wrap'. A black wrap basically means that we print the full image on the front of the canvas, and use a black solid color on the sides of the canvas. In the grand scheme of things this doesn't make a big difference at all to your canvas, so don't worry!
The reason we do this to some canvas prints and not others is due to your pet. Pets with big, long, sticky-up ears often get printed using a black wrap, because if we used an image wrap, your pet's poor ears would wrap round the edge of the canvas!Hope this helps!
How can I pay?
- We currently accept all major credit card payments, Paypal, apple pay and more! You do not need a PayPal account to pay.
How can I make order with a promotional code?
- If you have a Custom Pet Gifts promotional code. Once after clicking “add to cart”, while you're on the checkout page there is a “Promotional Code” box. Enter the code and click “apply.” Your discount will be applied to your order.
How do I place my order?
It’s easy to place an order at custompetgifts.co
1. Click an item you like and enter the required info from the drop box menus on product page and click on the “Add to Cart” button. Once in your cart click "Checkout"
2. Fill out your Shipping info and apply promotional code if you have one. The click "Continue to shipping method" then select your shipping method.
3. "Continue to payment method": Choose the payment method you want to use and enter your payment information.
4. Verify information. Then click "Complete Order"
5. Once your order has successfully been placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and the details of your order.
Please feel free to Email us with any special requests or questions.
I have a special request for my order. How do I do that?
- You can add your special requests in the 'Comments' box inside your Shopping Cart. Write your request as clear as possible and we will do our best to comply.
How do I change an order after It has been placed?
- If you want revise any information with your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Changes made more than 12 hours after time of purchase will be charged with 45% restocking fee.
Why I didn’t get a confirmation / shipping email?
After placing an order you will receive an “Order Confirmation” email with all your order details. We ask you to review your items and shipment address. Therefore, it is important to provide us with a valid email address. If you didn’t receive a confirmation email, please check your spam box. To ensure that our emails do not go to your spam/junk folder, add email@example.com to your email address list. If you have further question about your order please feel free to contact us.
Can I order a necklace with special characters (#, @, &, $, ♥)?
You can personalize your necklace with any special characters when placing your order.
Does the chain length include pendant?
The chain length does not include length of pendant.
Can I have a gift box and bag with my order?
Yes. In every order we include a Free gift box and bag!
What do I do if I received an incorrect order?
If you have any issue with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information. So we can assist you solve your problem as soon as possible.
When the carrier returns an Undeliverable package because of address problem to us, you will be charged for reshipping costs, if you require refund. Please note that the personalized items there is a 45% restocking fee.